October 05, 2005

a face in the crowd

Greetings, and welcome all who enter. This is primarily a test run, over time I hope to share discoveries made in scripture and online. As well as discuss how we the few true American Christians can claim our long forgotten and repressed identity as children of God. I have become quite opinionated on the comments sections of isbushantichrist.blogspot.com and benotdeceived.blogspot.com. A weighty burdon. So rather than shut up, I decided to create my own space.

All of this is still relatively new to me. I had no idea what a blog was two months ago. Although I had found Stephen's website the week after the Asian tsunami and recognized the truth he had found immediately. This year has been transformative, not only for me but also for many people in my social circle. It seems to be a year to choose sides and set up for the next event. Later I will probably share several experiences from my life which I feel are relevant to what we are going through. It is my experience that God reveals himself in layers. Prophecy bounces back and forth in history, abandoning the linear traits that we attribute to time. The scriptures themselves become clear to us in layers, as we study them we progressively allign our thoughts and lives to the living truth that is waiting for us to claim.

One thing I have continued to run into and hope to tackle on this site, is a gross misunderstanding of what the Bible actually says. People such as Stephen Hanchett and Peterz share with any who will listen an understanding that is rare. This insight is available to all of us. It takes only the will to seek it out and the recognition and acknowledgement that we alone could never find it. However, "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me".
I hope to maintain the open forum setting in this site. feedback is wecome and encouraged, whether in favor, enraged or uninspired.
More to come soon.

4 comments:

PursuingTruth said...

Great start, I am looking forward to hearing you thoughts.

Anonymous said...

Wonderful site and words! You are off to a great start and Im sure there will be many here soon! We need to help wake people up to these times. God Bless you and all of us.

hugh lipsius said...

Lot's of Great light here young brother...keep up the good work...here's a story you may want to post...Mark Twain's, "The War Prayer." you can locate it through any search engine....Another great read is..."They Thought They Were Free, the Germans, 1933"...I've posted it to my sight "Our Fathers Call Across the Years" and titled it, "Like Silt In a River"...check it out...stay in touch...Hughman1

hugh lipsius said...

Young Brother...love your blog...you are truly a son of thunder...if you get time, click onto my blog titled, Our Fathers Call Across the years" and read what men down through history have said about this present age we are now in...I think you'll find it quite interesting...feel free to post any of it to your own site...Christo shalome im Dodavahu...hughman1