Any consistent readers of this blog will know that I believed George Bush would remain in office beyond his alloted term. I voted, and prayed for Barrack Obama throughout the amazingly theatrical election campaign of 2008, but also felt that the people were celebrating too early on November 5th, and I felt that the most demonic, and evil way for the Devil (using his puppet, Bush) to strike would be through thwarting the peaceful transfer of power January 20th. Obviously I was wrong about that, and I apologize even as I continue sighing with relief (yes, nearly 2 months later).
Thanks to many laws passed by the Bush administration, it has become ridiculously easy for a president to declare a state of emergency, and/or martial law in the event of a terrorist attack, natural disaster, economic meltdown, or political assassination. These bills have good, solid, reassuring names like the USA PATRIOT Act, and the "National Security and Homeland Security Directive" (which maps a new martial law plan that is so shocking, the US Congress was not allowed to read or review it!) Unfortunately, even though we have a new leader, who promises to guide us in a new direction, these laws are still in effect, and if they are not repealed and disbanded for the anti-democratic poison that they are, our civil liberties will remain in limbo.
There is a move behind the scenes, in the headlines and buried deep: a move towards a New World Order. It is an agenda whose roots stretch deeper than any one person, and whose planning begun long before the year 2000. This New World Order plan has been implemented in stages, slowly over generations, but George W Bush spearheaded an amazing advance on the agenda's behalf in a very short time. Considering how little it would take now for the president to excuse a declaration of Martial law, I'd say the last six months of Bush's presidency were the most suspenseful:
- Georgia invaded, bombed and plundered a separatist region within their borders, which had Russian sympathies; this led to the Russian invasion of Georgia in August
- There was a massive hurricane named Ike that slammed into the Texas coast that crippled our gas supply temporarily (lots of stations ran out of gas for days at a time where I live). Ike is the third most destructive hurricane to make landfall in recorded history! It happened less than seven days before the economic downward spiral began with the collapse of Lehman Brothers in September.
- A brigade of US Army Troops was sent from Iraq to the United States, to be on call to "quell domestic dissent" if needed. This action effectively revoked the Posse Comitatus Act but went largely unpublished, and was shortly followed by some of the best and worst swings in stock market history, topped off with John McCain's presidential campaign suspension stunt (which really spooked me!). What's more, at this time, members of Congress were reportedly threatened with Martial Law, if they did not pass the $700+ Billion banker bailout in October.
- Election night came, and Barrack Obama won by a landslide (I was overjoyed to see it). He gave his acceptance speech in Chicago, between two large, transparent, bullet-proof panels. Obama was wise and sober after the election, his security was tight, and he wasted no time in beginning to fill cabinet seats. A lot of peoples prayers were also going out for him. The world celebrated with America then. Two weeks later: Mumbai was attacked by a coordinated team of terrorists, who spread out in the city, hunting for Americans and British tourists in November.
- The most threatening event of them all: On December 27th, Israel began bombing the Gaza strip with advanced missiles, some containing white phosphorous (which is strictly forbidden in civilian areas by the Geneva conventions). Thousands of people including hundreds of small children were murdered by the Israeli army during the next three weeks. Countless more were badly wounded. This exchange between Israel and Hamas lasts three times as long as the famous "six days war" of 1967, it is largely one-sided, with Israeli troops dying more frequently from friendly fire than enemy fire, and suffering 14 losses total, even after their ground invasion. The Israeli government refused to allow journalists into Gaza, to accurately report the gross human right violations being committed by their aggression. This atrocity goes on until right before the inauguration in January.
The only hope for the future of our souls lies in the light of God's truth. I have teetered on the edge of a dark abyss, searching out information on the enemy, trying to figure out the devil's motives. Focusing on the New World Order conspiracy becomes a dark addiction. I believe that every person should be responsible enough to investigate our collective enemy, but that we must always venture on towards the refuge of our greatest ally! There are some aspects of the New World Order conspiracy that are either too big, or too far along for us to stop. But I promise, the whole giant monstrous thing will be stopped. As individuals working and hoping for deliverance, we must remember and reclaim the potency and power of simple love. We have to march tall as victors, overcoming the small, mundane trials of life with love, confidence, and sincerity. So many are focused far in the future, stuck in the past, or distracted by a thousand different fill in the blank options. It's like a massive trance. If you are a Christian, your number one focus and priority should be the Kingdom of God. A lot of the steady readers here already know that.
I will no longer be posting to this blog, but I won't take it down either. It is what it is. May God be glorified. I've started a new blog which will be focused mainly on the Gospel of the Kingdom of God. I will be posting to it regularly in the months to come. The address is SeekYeTheKingdom.blogspot.com